Sunday, August 10, 2008

Blogger's Choice Award Nomination

Hello dear readers! One of you were happy enough with my food and wine pairing escapades to nominate me for a blogger's Choice 2008 Award for Best Food Blog! Thank you, oh kind one. The nomination is especially cool because I've got a good idea of who nominated me and I'm very flattered, as I am familiar with their uber writing skills (yay!), and because getting nominations (and votes) is a great way to introduce new readers to Vin de la Table. Always trying to reach out to new winos, foodies and connoisseurs alike.

If you care to boost my readership and commend my wine swirling and eating skills (i.e. vote for me!!!!), click on the button on the left hand side of my blog.

Cheers, and thank you in advance!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: